Love the lighting in this shot… This pate was highly enjoyed and coveted by everyone! (well but me, because – go ahead raise your nose at me- I don’t really like liver when its in this kind of consistency!) But everything else that we concocted that night (well except some sweetbreads (again weird consistency and flavor thing…)) was enjoyed thoroughly by me! Go for the jump and check it out!
November 25, 2009
November 18, 2009
Many of us are insanely busy right now or catching up on our blogposts, they will come though, trust me… We used three different Daniel Boulud cookbooks, Daniel Boulud’s Cafe Boulud, Daniel’s Dish, and Cooking With Daniel Boulud.
- Coralie’s Paté Maman (not from Daniel) – Renee
- Cremini and Fontina Tart – Renee
- Soupe au Pistou – Tracey
- Sweetbreads salad with Mache and Chicory – Joanne
- Lamb Chops with Lemon Pignoli Crust – Julie
- Oven Roasted Vegetables – Alayne
- Chamonix with Orange Chocolate Ice Cream – Elizabeth